|App Download Version||188.8.131.5293|
|Last Updated||Aug 09,2017|
|Category||Free Communication App|
Skype - free IM & video calls is a Communication App developed by Skype. The latest version of Skype - free IM & video calls is 184.108.40.20693. It was released on Aug 09,2017. You can download Skype - free IM & video calls 220.127.116.1193 directly on Apkuseful.com. Over 10517040 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about Skype - free IM & video calls. More than 5000000000 is playing Skype - free IM & video calls right now. Coming to join them and download Skype - free IM & video calls directly!
About the app apk.The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, supercharged with a ton of new features and new ways to stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Messaging made awesome: More than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
• Supercharge your chats with Add-Ins**: No more switching back and forth between apps. Easily share content using Add-Ins without leaving Skype.
• Great for groups: Add your favorite people and start chatting. Use groups to plan together, play together, for staying in touch or just for hanging out.
• Call everyone - Skype, mobiles and landlines: Free* video and voice calls make it easier to stay connected with friends and family. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
• Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers and annotations.
• Share Highlights: Keep others updated with Highlights from your day. React to any highlights with awesome emoticons or send a private message about that highlight. Your highlights only stay visible for 7 days to your followers.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
** Add-In availability will vary by country.
We’re gradually bringing the next generation of Skype to everyone.
If you don’t see the update yet, don’t worry, it’ll be coming very soon.
Learn more about the new design and features in the Skype Blog: https://blogs.skype.com/news/2017/06/01/introducing-the-next-generation-of-skype
Upgrading to the new Skype may result in the deletion of content from older conversations.
To save photos and videos that were previously sent or received in an older version of Skype, save that content to your camera roll/photo gallery before upgrading to the new Skype.
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here's what's new:
- Change app language - switch languages via the app settings.
- Panoramic photos - share panoramic photos with friends via chat or your highlights.
- General performance and reliability improvements.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows applications to access information about networks
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows an application to modify global audio settings
Allows an application to record audio
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices
Allows an app to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.
Allows read only access to phone state.
Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.
Allows an application to get information about the currently or recently running tasks.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Allows an application to act as an AccountAuthenticator for the AccountManager
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
Allows an application to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager
Allows an application to request authtokens from the AccountManager
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
Allows applications to read the sync settings
Allows applications to write the sync settings
Allows applications to read the sync stats
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.
Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.
Allows an application to read SMS messages.
Allows an application to read the user's personal profile data.